World Equestrian Center - Ocala is the largest equestrian complex in the United States, it brings the ultimate horse show experience to exhibitors and vendors, combining quality facilities with exceptional service. We offer everything from luxury dining to field concessions and on-site catering options. We are seeking at this time, Steward (Dishwasher) to join our culinary team at one of six restaurants located throughout the property.
Ideal candidates must have excellent customer service skills, experience in food and banquet services and a desire to provide a great experience for our guests. Weekend availability is a must.
- Set up dish machine with clean components to include grates, detergent, drying agent, water, etc.
- Separate refuse for garbage cans from scraps to be run through disposal.
- Run all dirty items through dish machine for cleaning and returns clean items to stock.
- Maintain a steady pace to meet demand for dishes, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, utensils, etc.
- Participate in additional maintenance and cleaning chores as directed.
- Observe careful work habits and conditions in areas of sanitation, safety, breakage, and waste control.
This jobdescription in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to beperformed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be requiredto perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise,other than an "at-will" employment relationship.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Medium work-exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and /or 80 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand for long hours at the time.
- Convey information and ideas clearly.
- Maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns and issues raised by team members and guests.
TheWorld Equestrian Center is managed by ColumbusHospitality Management, a company committed to providingquality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcomingwork environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team throughour commitment to the family/work-life balance and by providing developmentopportunities.
We areproud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit abackground check prior to employment.