World Equestrian Center – Ocala has immediate openings for dedicated Housekeeping Supervisors (AM/PM & Overnight) to assist the Housekeeping Department in directing, supervising and maximizing the efforts of the entire Housekeeping Department to ensure compliance with all standards of customer satisfaction, cleanliness, productivity and efficiency set by the Resort. Candidates must have flexible availability to include weekends and holidays, excellent customer service skills and the desire to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. This leadership position supports the Director and Assistant Director of Housekeeping in ensuring that facilities & hotel guest rooms of the World Equestrian Center are cleaned to the Resort's expectations daily.
- Assist the Housekeeping Department in training of all associates in the department.
- Ensure all areas of the property are clean according to the World Equestrian Center’s standards. This must include, but not limited to, guest rooms, public spaces, outdoor areas, offices, etc.
- Assist the leadership team in a continuous and progressive general clean program for all guest units and areas of the property.
- Assist the leadership team in maintaining a comprehensive program to generate work orders for the Engineering Department.
- Inspect units and facilities to ensure all standards of cleanliness and maintenance are satisfactory on a regular basis
- Ensure department employees always wear proper designated uniforms.
- Promote aggressive hospitality service among all members of the department.
- Assist in monitoring customer service ratings and direct efforts to maintain proper standards
- Have complete knowledge of all policies, standards, and procedures of the department.
- Apply all coaching and counseling techniques in accordance with progressive disciplinary policy.
- Clean units and or facility as required by Management.
- Be familiar with the World Equestrian Center services, amenities, and outlets.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Available for work assignments outside of associate’s customary work schedule. This may include evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Adherence to all safety rules and regulations.
- Compliance with all World Equestrian Center policies and procedures as described and communicated by management.
- Carry out all reasonable requests by Management of which the associate can perform.
- Must be able to understand and write English.
- Report for work in a well-groomed manner, uniform worn to standard, name tag on.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.