Line Cooks I, II, III
World Equestrian Center - Ocala is the largest equestrian complex in the United States, it brings the ultimate horse show experience to exhibitors and vendors, combining quality facilities with exceptional service. We offer everything from luxury dining to field concessions and on-site catering options. We are seeking at this time, Line Cooks I, II, III to join our culinary team at one of six restaurants located throughout the property.
Ideal candidates must have excellent customer service skills, experience in food and banquet services and a desire to provide a great experience for our guests. Weekend availability is a must.
- Confer with manager on duty about prep list to determine requirements of the day.
- Follow company recipes and procedures when preparing or cooking food.
- Work in a clean, efficient, and organized manner.
- Audit guest checks to be certain all food items are rung up properly.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and appearance.
- Assist with controlling costs and waste.
- Observe good sanitation and safety procedures.
- Maintain sense of ownership in respect to kitchen equipment.
- Work effectively and professionally with other departments of the restaurant.
- Assist in opening/closing duties and clean-up work as required.
- Other duties requested by management.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.