The World Equestrian Center is searching for Full-Time Laundry Attendant. This person is responsible for the washing of hotel beddings and cloths and any all other facilities needs. They are also responsible for the ironing and folding of various banquet and table linens.
- Clear laundry chute
- Clean lint from dryers
- Washing and folding towels, bathmats, pillow cases, face cloths, bed pads and bedspreads and napkins
- Cleaning laundry room and equipment at end of shift
- Help with stocking of linen shelves
- Help clean guest rooms when need arises
- Advise housekeeping supervisor when laundry chemicals are getting low
- Any guest items found in chute are to be turned into Lost and Found immediately
- Good team-work and co-operation with all staff members
- Perform projects assigned daily in response to Management/Supervisor request
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Able to lift/push up to 75 pounds, climb ladder, stand and walk for long periods of time
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Laundry or Housekeeping experience preferred
- Great attention to details
- Able to follow basic instructions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.