Hotel Public Space Attendant
The World Equestrian Center - Ocala is currently seeking Public Space Attendant (Hotel) to join out team!
Public Space Attendant supports the operations in the public space and the hotel. Ideal candidates have previous experience in housekeeping and custodial services. Position is indoors and outdoors so candidates must be able to come to work and produce results regardless of outdoor weather conditions. Additionally the job requires a great deal of often strenuous physical activity therefore applicants should have the ability to meet these requirements. Weekend availability is a must.
- Sweep, mop, scrub, vacuum.
- Ensure all public spaces are clean and sanitized.
- Utilize various cleaning agents, mixing according to label instructions, and using in accordance with prescribed safety precautions and directions.
- Utilize various custodial and general maintenance equipment, i.e mops, brooms, buffers, pressure cleaners and blowers.
- Trash collection and sweeping.
- Assist in securing all rooms after daily use or servicing.
- Ability to lift, bend, twist and stand for long periods of time.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
This job description in no way states or implies that these arethe only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position.Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned bytheir supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract,implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skills.
- Janitorial experience 2 years preferred
- Custodian experience 2 years preferred
- Maintenance experience 2 years preferred
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.