The World Equestrian Center Ocala is seeking a Busser to join our team! The Busser properly and promptly cleans and resets each table with clean service ware.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Keeps side stations stocked.
- Assists service personnel as needed.
- Helps control waste and breakage.
- Handles service ware with caution.
- Loads and unloads bus tubs with care.
- Assists in keeping restaurant neat and clean, inside and outside.
- Wipes down chairs and picks up floors around each table bussed.
- Observes good sanitation and safety procedures.
- Performs any other specific duties as assigned by management.
- Sweeps floors with hokey.
- Adheres to policies as set forth in associate handbook and department manual.
- Does any other duties requested by management.
This job description in no way states or implies that these arethe only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position.Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned bytheir supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract,implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Highly organized
- Very proficient at multi-tasking
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.