The World Equestrian Center located in Ocala, Florida is searching for a friendly and experienced Full time and Part time Bartenders to join our team. The Bartender will be responsible for preparing beverages and serving/processing food orders for guests while delivering prompt and courteous service as well as maintaining a high level of quality and consistency to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Greets guests pleasantly as they approach the bar;
- Promotes house drinks and utilizes up selling whenever possible to maximize revenues.
- Prepares beverages requested by guests and servers according to standard operating procedures establishing proper portions and ingredients to control costs and provide consistent product to the guests.
- Monitors guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notifies management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of customers;
- Checks identification whenever the age of a guest requesting an alcoholic beverage service is questionable.
- Performs opening and closing duties according to the operating procedures.
- Obtains, counts and secures; receives cash & credit card payments from; gives accurate change and follows proper cash/credit handling procedures as outlined in the operating procedures.
- Provide food service to guest.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
This job description in no way states or implies that these arethe only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position.Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned bytheir supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract,implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment relationship.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- strong communication skills
- Money handling Experience.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to work nights and weekends.
- Previous experience in a customer service based role - preferably in a restaurant.
- Bartending experience.
- Serving experience is a plus.
- TIPs certification preferred.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.