The World Equestrian Center-Ocala is currently seeking Host to join our team!
Hosts will greet guests as they arrive and set the tone for their experience when entering our F&B operation. They should be greeted with a warm and friendly demeanor. Host/Hostess should be knowledgeable of resort operations and suggest menu items when being seated. They should check with guests from time to time to assure their satisfaction.
- Maintains a guest focus while performing duties
- Assumes responsibility for quality guests’ experience
- Welcome and greet guests
- Seating guest in a timely and welcoming manner
- Inform the server about new guests in their section
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant and hotel functions and services
- Perform side work during each shift as required by service station assignment
- Complete opening and closing side work
- Maintain clean and stocked host desk
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and beverage service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return
This job description in no way states or implies that these arethe only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position.Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned bytheir supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract,implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.