Fine Dining Server
The World Equestrian Center located in Ocala, Florida is searching for a Fine Dining Server to join our team!
Immediate openings for First Time Servers willing to learn or servers with experience needed for our Dining Room. AM & PM hours available during our Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner meal periods.
- Possess a positive and professional appearance and attitude toward guests and fellow employees.
- Set dining room tables, drink and buffet stations for meal periods.
- Take drink orders and clearing plates during meal periods.
- Willing to learn limited functions of:
- o POS (point-of-sale) registers
- o Room Service
- o Fine Dining
This job description in no way states or implies that these arethe only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position.Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned bytheir supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract,implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take direction and learn new skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under moderate pressure
- Available for weekend scheduling rotation
Our attractive compensation package includes medical, dental, vision, life, 401k with match, STD/LTD, vacation, PTO, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.