Emma's Patisserie Cashier
The Emma's Patisserie Cashier is responsible for the day-to-day operations under the direction of the Store General, Assistant Manager, and Supervisor. The must be able to interact with guests daily and are responsible for providing friendly courteous assistance at all times.
- Assist all customers with purchases and other requests.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on restricted sale items
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal laws
- Implement and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Stay current on all shows, promotions, and future events within the Center and local area.
- Perform regular inspections of property; recommend maintenance of property and equipment as necessary to the proper personnel.
- Label, stock, and inventory department merchandise. Build displays for seasonal items/products
- Maintain an awareness of inventory/stocking conditions.
- Assist in cleaning the shower house and restrooms.
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested.
- Maintain state, local, and company compliance reports and logs.
- Maintain store cleanliness and appearance to company standards.
- Ensure staff is on time and at work when scheduled, and conduct staff meetings as needed.
- Ensure staff is in proper uniform.
- Create a great customer experience every day.
- Provide excellent customer service.
This job description in no way states or implies that these arethe only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position.Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned bytheir supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract,implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment relationship.
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
1. Position may require lifting to 50 lbs. occasionally
2. Position requires walking/ standing for extended periods of time
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Possess high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
2. Ability to follow written and oral instructions
3. Retail and Customer Service experience preferred.
4. Exhibit strong customer service skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
5. Previous experience with cash handling procedures.
6. Must be available to work evening and weekend hours and have open and flexible availability
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work-life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit a background check prior to employment.