The World Equestrian Center-Ocala is currently seeking a Bellman/Vallet to join our team!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guest to the establishment and offer professional valet services
- Accommodate guests by opening doors and assisting with luggage or other heavy items
- Direct traffic in the parking area as needed and assist guests in entering and leaving the parking lot
- Answer guests' questions regarding local attractions, hotel amenities and other available services
- Collect and accurately label keys belonging to guests to ensure their proper return
- Park guests' vehicles in predetermined areas within the parking lot, following all traffic laws
- Operate vehicles safely and responsibility
- Organize and file paperwork regarding guests' vehicles and daily transactions
This job description in no way states or implies that these arethe only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position.Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned bytheir supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract,implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment relationship.
- Proven safe driver and clean driving records is essential
- Valid personal car insurance is required
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Customer service experience and friendly demeanor
- Ability to work in a standing position for hours at a time
- Accountability and personal integrity are essential as the nature of the position allows access to a client's personal and private information
- Ability to multitask and tend to several customers at once
- Experience driving vehicles with both manual and automatic transmission
- Organizational skills are necessary to quickly recall the location of vehicles and their appropriate keys
- Superior customer service skills are required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Customer service experience required.
- Experience in hotel setting preferred.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work-life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit a background check prior to employment.