The World Equestrian Center - Ocala is the largest equestrian complex in the United States, it brings the ultimate horse show experience to exhibitors and vendors, combining quality facilities with exceptional service. We offer everything from luxury dining to field concessions and on-site catering options. We are seeking at this time, Pool Attendants to join our food and beverage team.
Ideal candidates must have excellent customer service skills, experience in food and beverage services and a desire to provide a great experience for our guests. Weekend availability is a must. Candidates must be able to work outside in warm temperatures and adapt to weather changes. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of pool guests.
- Setting up the pool area in the morning.
- Maintaining the pool area at all times.
- Delivering towels to the guests.
- Taking and delivering drink orders.
- Provide fast and friendly service to our guests.
- Flexible availability required to include weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job description in no way states or implies that these arethe only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position.Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned bytheir supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract,implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment relationship.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in food and beverage.
- Cash handling experience required.
- Experience working with MICROS helpful.
World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work-life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit a background check prior to employment