Spa Attendant (For Gentlemen's Locker Room)
The World Equestrian Center-Ocala is currently seeking a Spa Attendant (For our Gentlemen's Locker Room) to join our team!
- Provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrivals, such as the location and use of locker rooms, lounge areas, and hospitality stations.
- Offer guests amenities such as water, juice, or heated neck pillows. Answer questions about general property information and amenities. Escort guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Check computer for updates and changes to schedule regularly throughout the day. Maintain cleanliness of workstation, treatment rooms, spa/salon locker room, and lounge areas, dispose of trash and dirty linens in the proper area, and secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift.
- Stock towels, linens, supplies, and amenities in the locker room, lounge areas, and hospitality stations.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; protect company assets.
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds; stand, sit or walk for an extended time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment relationship.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work-life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit a background check before employment.