Hotel Room Attendant
The World Equestrian Center located in Ocala, FL is currently seeking Room Attendants to join our housekeeping team. Ideal candidates will have excellent organizational and time management skills. Weekend Availability is a must!
- Warmly greet all guests.
- Ensure the safety of all guests and guests’ belongings.
- Ensure cleanliness of cabins/homes according to daily assignment and standards.
- Prepare/clean cabins/homes for all guests by removing all trash, changing all bed linens and bathroom items, cleaning and disinfecting bathroom areas, replenishing guest room items, dusting common areas in the room, and vacuuming room as needed.
- Clean assigned public areas.
- Must have flexible availability in scheduling to include weekends and holidays.
- Position requires bending, reaching, and kneeling to perform duties.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment relationship.
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication Skills.
- Organizational Ability.
- Must be able to work well with others in a diverse working environment.
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work-life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit a background check prior to employment.