Guest Services Supervisor
The World Equestrian Center-Ocala is currently seeking a Guest Services Supervisor to join our team!
The Guest Services Supervisor is a hotel Supervisor position with primary responsibility to ensure all subordinates are providing exceptional customer service, posting charges, and closing out the day correctly.
The following are highlight items and not meant to be all-inclusive of this position:
- Fully train and coach all front desk associates
- Ensures all required desk shifts are covered on a daily basis
- Ensures all front desk associates are greeting, registering, and assigning rooms to guests of the hotel properly
- Responsible for issuing important information to associates and other departments in the facility
- Ensures all front desk associates are making hotel reservations correctly
- Verifies credit card authorization or collect cash payment for all hotel guests and groups
- Answer hotel main telephone line and transfer to proper departments or guest rooms
- Assists Management in processing group room block requests
- Ensures all front desk associates review guest accounts and charges upon guest check-out
- Be familiar with Holiday Inn Brand Standards and requirements such as Reward Programs
- Be familiar with all daily events in hotel, conference center, and restaurant
- Constant contact with housekeeping and maintenance departments with guest issues or concerns
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction
- Effectively handle any elevated guest complaints or issues
- Ensuring daily checklists are completed by Front Desk Associates
- Completes any direct assignment from Manager
- Responsible for issuing and signing out Department Manager Keys
- Post Banquet charges and makes necessary accounts
- Ensures associates balance credit card and cash paperwork correctly
- Prints reports and submits
This job description in no way states or implies that these arethe only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position.Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned bytheir supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract,implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous hospitality/service industry or similar field supervisory experience preferred
- Very Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional, courteous attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to Train Associates Efficiently and Thoroughly
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work-life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.