Do you want to work with the best?! The World Equestrian Center is seeking energetic Houseman to join our Housekeeping Staff.
The Houseman is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of guest rooms, must have flexible availability including weekends, excellent customer service skills and the desire to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
- Wash and fold towels, bathmats, pillow cases, face cloths, bed pads and bedspreads and napkins.
- Clean lint from dryers.
- Cleaning laundry room and equipment at end of shift.
- Assist with stocking of linen shelves.
- Assist with cleaning guest rooms when need arises.
- Advise housekeeping supervisor when laundry chemicals are getting low.
- Maintain a clean working environment at all times.
- Refer guest complaints to management.
- Maintain Good teamwork and cooperation with all staff members.
- Ensure company standards are met at all times.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Perform projects assigned daily in response to Management/Supervisor request.
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Associate must be able to stand for up to 8 hours a day consecutively.
- Associate may have to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Associate is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs.)
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Associate must talk and hear.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to lift 50 plus pounds, climb ladder, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Great attention to details.
- Able to follow basic instructions.
- Communication Skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Housekeeping experience preferred.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.