Seasonal Retail Store Associate
The World Equestrian Center located in Ocala, FL is currently seeking Seasonal Retail Store attendants to join our team.
The associates will be responsible for greeting customers, helping them to find items in the store and ringing up their purchases. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and a bubbly personality. Meets sales objectives while remaining polite and helpful to customers.
- Greet customers.
- Assist customers with finding items in the store.
- Knowledge of inventory and able to demonstrate to guests.
- Ring up purchases.
- Elevate complaints to management.
- Keep track of inventory.
- Dust shelves and maintain a clean store.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours including weekend availability.
- Positive, outgoing, and friendly personality.
- Patience to work with children both young and old.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.