Banquet Set-Up Crew
The World Equestrian Center located in Ocala, FL is currently seeking Banquet Set-Up crew members to join our team.
Banquet Set-Up crew members are responsible for setup and breakdown of all banquet functions and events.
- Set up equipment and items in a timely fashion needed to carry out a successful catered meal.
- Setting up a buffet or food station, setting dining tables, preparing for food and beverage service.
- Take care of banquet equipment and storage areas.
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness in all areas of the venue.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Associate may have to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Associate must talk and hear.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understand proper room and table sets.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic reading and writing skills.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.