Banquet Set-Up Supervisor
The World Equestrian Center located in Ocala, FL is currently seeking a Banquet Set-Up Supervisor to join our team.
Banquet Set-Up Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the setup and breakdown of all banquet functions and events.
- Work alongside setup crew, coaching & counseling when applicable.
- Direct and verify the proper set-up and break down of all function areas as required by banquet event orders.
- Monitor inventories of all required materials and order as necessary.
- Prepare assignments for staff.
- Hold staff to the highest level of service expectations.
- Constant inspection and evaluation of banquet rooms, functions, serving and set staff performance.
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness in all areas of the venue.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Associate may have to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Associate must talk and hear.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- One (1) year Supervisory experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Three (3) years Banquet experience
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and responsive to change.
- Basic reading and writing skills.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.