AM Server (Stirrups)
The World Equestrian Center is seeking AM Servers to join our team!
- Possess a positive and professional appearance and attitude toward guests and fellow employees.
- Possess a solid working knowledge of the food and beverage menus (including wine)
- Explain menus to guests and take orders for both food and beverage
- Table maintenance (clearing of plates & silver, filling water and other beverages)
- Create a positive guest experience through proper and professional service
Willing to learn functions of:
- POS (point-of-sale) Registers
- Cash handling
- Wine Service/Menu
- Fine Dining Service/Menu
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
- Minimum of 5 years of food & beverage experience (fine dining experience preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take direction and learn new skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under moderate pressure
- Available for weekends and all holidays
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work-life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check before employment.