Cashier - The Riding Academy
World Equestrian Center - Ocala is the largest equestrian complex in the United States, it brings the ultimate horse show experience to exhibitors and vendors, combining quality facilities with exceptional service. We offer everything from luxury dining to field concessions and on-site catering options. We are seeking, at this time, Cashiers (Attendants) to join our team.
Ideal candidates must have excellent customer service skills and a desire to provide a great experience for our guests. Ability to work weekends and holidays with an open availability is required.
- Take food orders, preparing orders, cashing out customers via cash register and credit card machine.
- Clean outlets and kitchen areas including floors, tables, chairs, and counter tops.
- Follow safe food handling processes.
- Provide fast and friendly service to our guests.
- Flexible availability required to include weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment relationship.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work-life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit a background check prior to employment.