Lead Cashier - The Riding Academy
The World Equestrian Center is searching for a Lead Cashier to join our team. The Ideal candidates must have excellent customer service skills, experience in food and beverage services and a desire to provide great experience for our guests.
- Assist all customers with purchases and other requests.
- Provide visible leadership to employees while generating a store atmosphere focused on great hospitality where the expectations of the customers are exceeded.
- Lead the team in achieving shift targets according to company standards including safety, food quality, sanitation, cleanliness, and customer service.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on restricted sales items.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed.
- Implement and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Stay current on all shows, promotions, and future events within the Center and local area.
- Label, stock, and inventory.
- Maintain an awareness of inventory/stock.
- Maintain store cleanliness and appearance.
- Provide excellent customer service.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Position may require lifting to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Position requires walking/ standing for extended periods of time.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Experience addressing guests concerns and questions promptly and professionally.
- 1 year supervisory experience.
- Exhibit strong customer service skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience with cash handling procedures.
- Position requires walking/standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be available to work evening and weekend hours and have open flexible availability.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.