Stirrups Fine Dining Supervisor
The World Equestrian Center located in Ocala, Florida is searching for a Stirrups Fine Dining Supervisor to join our team!
The Fine Dining Supervisor will assure our guests experience is consistently maintained through supervision, delegations of staff. Assisting in the development of systems and procedures, while monitoring service standards and levels for consistency. To promote WEC mission and vision statement through continual demonstration of actions.
- Oversees and supervises daily operations of the Food & Beverage department
- To be aware of budgeted and actual departmental targets. This to include sales, covers, and departmental profits
- To assist with the control and monitor of payroll costs are in line with forecasted and actual business levels, using payroll management systems
- To be aware of and assist with the control of departmental operating costs to be in line with forecasted business levels
- To maximize opportunities for departmental sales and profit and other related targets
- To ensure effective stock rotation and maintain stock levels to include storage and use of equipment
- To follow procedures for food and beverage controls at all times
- To assist with maintaining and improving departmental operating standards
- To assist with leading and motivating the departmental team to promote good team member morale and ensure a high level of commitment and pride
- To carry out planned training and development in a systematic and professional way in order to meet the needs of the business and assist in individual team members personal development
- To be fully aware of and comply with hotel and company rules and regulations as identified in the team member handbook
- Prioritizes, assigns and trains F&B staff
- Participates with F&B management team to coordinate, plan, develop and implement long and short term goals
- Monitors integrity of F&B operation and the service standards established
- Delegates, oversees, and follows up on bartenders, servers, and runners duties
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances
- Maintains a professional F&B image, including proper uniforms, and appearance standards
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents
- Completes accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or team member is injured
- Provide direction to team members regarding operational and procedural issues
- Have complete knowledge of all policies, standards and procedures of the department
- Be familiar with resort services, amenities, and outlet
- Available for work assignments outside of associate’s customary work schedule. This may include evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays
- Adherence to all safety rules and regulations
- Compliance with all resort policies and procedures and described and communicated by management
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Associate may have to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Associate must be able to climb stairs
- Associate must be able to communicate in English both written and verbal skills
- Associate must be able to bend at waist
- Associate must be able to use hands repetitively
- Associate must be able to reach above the shoulder
- Associate must talk and hear.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to understand and write English
- Minimum of 5 years F&B experience
- Must be ServSafe certified
- Must be Alcohol Compliance certified
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.