The World Equestrian Center-Ocala is currently seeking Outlets Supervisor to join our team at one of our four stand-alone food and beverage outlets located throughout the property.
The Outlets Supervisor is responsible for assisting management in all aspects of the Food & Beverage department functions, in accordance with the World Equestrian standards. The supervisor directs, implements, and maintains a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Always maintain positive guest relations.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas.
- Maintain complete knowledge of service requirements for each food and beverage outlet.
- Maintain complete knowledge of strictly abide by state liquor regulations.
- Check storage areas for proper supplies, organization, and cleanliness.
- Prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labor forecasts.
- Adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands.
- Ensure that staff report to work as scheduled. Document any late or absent team members.
- Inspect areas/rooms for cleanliness, working condition and proper equipment set up.
- Assign side work to Food & Beverage associates, i.e., cashier (attendants) and stewards.
- Inspect tables, check for cleanliness, neatness, and departmental standards.
- Constantly monitor staff performance in all phases of service and job functions.
- Provide feedback to staff on their performance. Assist managers in associate employee relations and counsel team members according to standards.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly payroll and tip distribution records.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs and submit to Engineering.
- Other duties assigned by the Director of Restaurants Operations.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Manager Serve Safe Certification.
- Must be able to understand and write English.
- Effective conflict management and decision-making.
- Good organizational skills.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.